1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history when you die.
2. There is nothing worse than that moment during an argument when you realise you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. Really, how ARE you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
7. Bad decisions make good stories.
8. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
9. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
10. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
11. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
12. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
13. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it.
14. I would rather try to carry ten over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take two trips to bring my groceries in.
15. The only time I look forward to a red traffic light is when I’m trying to finish typing a text.
16. I have a VERY hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
17. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?”; before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
18. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
19. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
20. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch three consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
21. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’ll bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
(Dankie Megan, nou weet ek ook )